We are a specialist resources private equity manager whose team has a proven track record in the three dimensions critical to achieving superior returns:
- Successful resources exploration, development, operation and commercialisation
- Deep linkages to Asian markets - in particular, with commodity purchasers and end users, resources companies, investors and governments
- Private equity investment management
Our unique strengths are:
- The outstanding track record of our team members as resource discoverers, developers, operators, managers and investors with an ability to recognise and unlock significant value by advancing projects from exploration through to production;
- Our experience, deep linkages in, and knowledge of, the Asian buyers market, which provides us with a unique insight into commodities demand and access to exit scenarios; and
- An investment strategy which allows our highly experienced team to identify and unlock value from high quality asset opportunities at various stages of the mining life cycle
This enables us to be more effective in originating proprietary investment opportunities, evaluating project potential and project risks, adding value to investee companies and generating successful exit outcomes.
EMR Capital has offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Cayman Island and networks across the globe.